Do you know a techie geek-type person?
Could use some professional tools? This Pro Tech Tool Kit has everything they need to take apart their favorite gadgets: 64 high-quality steel bits, an array of prying and opening tools, ESD-safe tweezers, and more. All in a durable, portable canvas roll. The Pro Tech Toolkit is packed with all this good stuff:
- Mako Driver Kit has all the screwdriver bits you need to repair smartphones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and wearables in one handy case. See the full list of included 4 mm bits here.
- Precision Bit Driver: Lead your repair with our flagship, swivel-top driver.
- Opening Picks: Ultra-thin pick for slicing adhesive and separating screens and cases.
- Anti-Static Wrist Strap: Protects against electrostatic discharge (ESD) damage during repair.
- Metal Spudger: Dual-tipped metal spudger for more powerful prying, scraping, probing, and poking action.
- Standard Spudger: Anti-static tool with pointed and flat ends for safe prying and prodding.
- Halberd Spudger: Anti-static tool with a blade and pointed hook for hooking, scraping, and separating.
- Jimmy: Flexible steel blade with an ergonomic handle for precise and powerful prying.
- Flex Extension: Extend your reach and get more torque to screws in hard-to-reach places.
- Reverse Tweezers: Spring-action tweezers hold cables or components hands-free.
- Angled Tweezers: ESD-safe tweezers with angled, pointed tips for hard-to-reach places.
- Blunt Tweezers: ESD-safe tweezers with flat, rounded, blunt tips for delicate and precise manipulation.
- Plastic Opening Tool (Set of 3): Get into the tightest cracks without scratching or marking your workpiece.
- Suction Handle: Light-duty suction cup for removing phone and tablet glass panels.
- Magnetic Project Mat: helps you stay focused on your repair. Rest easy knowing that this 8”x 10” magnetic surface will securely hold all of your parts and screws while you work, and keep them organized so that every screw makes it back to its spot.